Chiropractic is a 100% natural approach to maximising health. Chiropractic aims to ensure that the brain and the body are communicating with each other without interference.
The nervous system consists of the brain, spinal cord and nerves and is the master control system of the entire body.
Chiropractic adjustments align the spine to optimise the flow of nerve messages between the brain and the body allowing for maximum health and well being.
Benefits of Chiropractic
Chiropractic may help a large range of conditions and has been proven to help with…
- Cervicogenic headache (headache arising from the neck)
- Joint pain including hip and knee pain
- Muscle spasms
- Acute and chronic backache
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder, shoulder or elbow pain arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions related to the spine
- Tension and ability to relax (through lifestyle advice)
Chiropractic may help with:
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist problems
- Hip, knee and ankle pain
- Better overall function of muscles, organs and glands
- Improved coordination and strength
- Increased energy
- Stronger immune system (less colds and flu)
- Better posture
- Less spinal degeneration
If there is something that has been bothering you or a family member, please contact us for more information as to whether chiropractic may help.
Children and Chiropractic
You are never too young or too old for chiropractic care. At The Kilkenny Chiropractic Clinic we treat people of all ages.
Children may have multiple falls whilst learning to walk and playing. As with adults, children also react to physical, chemical and emotional stress on the body.
Chiropractors use very gentle techniques to adjust babies and children.